Have you ever known a couple who seem as though they will never break up but they eventually did?

Like they were compatible and everything but still broke up later.

If you have time, why do you think they broke up?
  • Yes, I've known such couple
  • Nope, never known a couple like that
  • See answer
    Vote C

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Reasons like cheating or loosing interest etc that caused the relationship to end means that the relationship wasn't 'perfect' to begin with. Deep down there was/were reasons why they broke up. But things like long distance that is a different story. I know perfect couples that seem like perfect soul mates , those two people were placed in this earth for that very reason and long distance was the end of them. Just like my friends. He was moving away and she couldn't just leave her life just like that, now that doesn't mean she didn't love him any less when you have that so called 'perfect relationship' you understand that distance is nothing more then a number and will never truly separate you. But they talked it over and realized that a long distance relationship was not the best ring for them now the true test of a perfect couple and true love is to let them go because you love them that much. They will come back when the time is right. A perfect couple is no a selfish couple