Have you ever known a couple who seem as though they will never break up but they eventually did?

Have you ever known a couple who seem as though they will never break up but they eventually did?

Like they were compatible and everything but still broke up later.

If you have time, why do you think they broke up?
  • Yes, I've known such couple
    Vote A
  • Nope, never known a couple like that
    Vote B
  • See answer
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Reasons like cheating or loosing interest etc that caused the relationship to end means that the relationship wasn't 'perfect' to begin with. Deep down there was/were reasons why they broke up. But things like long distance that is a different story. I know perfect couples that seem like perfect soul mates , those two people were placed in this earth for that very reason and long distance was the end of them. Just like my friends. He was moving away and she couldn't just leave her life just like that, now that doesn't mean she didn't love him any less when you have that so called 'perfect relationship' you understand that distance is nothing more then a number and will never truly separate you. But they talked it over and realized that a long distance relationship was not the best ring for them now the true test of a perfect couple and true love is to let them go because you love them that much. They will come back when the time is right. A perfect couple is no a selfish couple

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

I don't think, I know why they broke up in the first case Sciencetology was the culprit and the second one the girl cheated on the guy.

Anyways, in real life I have known a few couples, most of them broke up due to infidelity or having a long distance relationship, only one of them due to drug abuse. Same old same old.

0|1
    1|2
  • Honestly, I feel like every relationship has potential of falling apart. I've yet to meet the happily ever after couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know one that been together ten years and just broke up about three weeks ago.

I also know another couple who been married 17 years and now getting divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, temptation lead to her cheating

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yup. They started dating their freshman year of high school and they broke up their senior year of college.

Not sure why they broke up. Probably because their lives (careers) were going different directions and it was difficult to keep it working.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There is this friend of mine. She dated a guy for five years. They seemed perfect for each other but then one day they broke up. She told me she was sick of this guy but she said that she loved him and remained true to him until they broke up, neither of them cheated, it's just that she fell out of love maybe because the guy wasn't always there for her especially through the rough times. They loved each other but some things just don't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams!

(though I heard they might get back together?)

Lol god I'd hate to be a celebrity...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, high school sweethearts, they dated for 7 years and were engaged

they broke up because he cheated on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I know a few like this, it is usually because one of them cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I was friends with a couple in college like that.

They broke up because of distance once college ended.

Now it seems like every time I check her Facebook page she has a new boyfriend. It's so weird when I think of how perfect and in love they seemed together

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah my boyfriend was with his ex for 10 years before he ended things with her

0|0
    0|0
  • OH YEAH in high school plenty of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've known a few "perfect couples", but none of them have broken up. Hopefully they never will...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes