Pregnant by my abusive ex boyfriend, need advice.

I am 27 weeks pregnant from my abusive ex boyfriend. He had pushed me and I cannot walk without help.. Well I think he may have done this to try and hurt/kill our Son. I am worried and scared he may try to see our Son and I am worried for my Son's safety as he has threaten to hurt our unborn baby. I would like some advise as to what I should do and if there is anyone else is the same situation as myself to talk too thanks for reading

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You owe it to yourself and your child run far away from this guy. Be strong and file a restraint order and then keep supportive family and friends around. This child deserves a happy start in this world he can't be around this abusive devil. That would mess him and you up. Good luck!

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he's a risk to you or your child, you should not hesitate to act. Get a restraining order on him so he knows you mean business and so he knows the authorities are on alert.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to go to the authorities immediately and seek help for your son and yourself to get away from that guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Restraining Order. Make complaints and file charges that he is mentally unstable and needs a straight jacket. Also really good to have evidence and witnesses, cry and plead a lot infront of the cops to get him put away if you can. When your baby gets older notify schools and who's care you leave him in that he is not to go with him(the father) or any associate's of his and call you first.

0|0
    0|0
  • file charges on him and get a restraining order, when your son is born and old enough to visit him (if he isn't in jail) then do it through a contact centre only, you do not want that type of person alone with or solely responsible for your child

1|0
    0|0
  • Why haven't you file charges on him? If you still haven't do so now and get a restraining order. A man that would hurt his unborn child doesn't deserve to even be call a ''father''.

1|0
    0|0
  • trust your gut,save your baby boy

1|0
    0|0
  • please report him to the cops

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes