Pregnant by my abusive ex boyfriend, need advice.

I am 27 weeks pregnant from my abusive ex boyfriend. He had pushed me and I cannot walk without help.. Well I think he may have done this to try and hurt/kill our Son. I am worried and scared he may try to see our Son and I am worried for my Son's safety as he has threaten to hurt our unborn baby. I would like some advise as to what I should do and if there is anyone else is the same situation as myself to talk too thanks for reading

62

Most Helpful Girl

• You owe it to yourself and your child run far away from this guy. Be strong and file a restraint order and then keep supportive family and friends around. This child deserves a happy start in this world he can't be around this abusive devil. That would mess him and you up. Good luck!