If I don't want to have sex, should I not be making out with my boyfriend either?

I don't want to have sex until the person I'm with I know for sure will the be the one I one day will marry. Is it okay though to make out with a guy and just stop before it leads to sex? My boyfriend and I broke up a long time ago, but we used to always make out and do some sexual things like dry humping with my shirt and bra off. I'm just wondering for my next relationship if this is a bad idea since I don't want to have sex yet. I'm not sure if my ex-boyfriend wanted sex or not we didn't really have good open communication. I never told him that I didn't want to have sex yet and he didn't really even push for it. What should I do for my next relationship? I really liked making out and I don't want to have to stop just so that I don't lead a guy on.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing you wanna so is talk to your next boyfriend about your boundaries and make sure before you get into ANYTHING that he is someone you like a lot and will respect thoes non derives. The worse thing besides leading a guy on is having a guy push you to. Do something you don't wanna do. So then you found a guy and you told him that you don't want to have sex. He should respect that and I don't think makeout will temp or lead him on. It's not the same thing. Do what comfortable and ask him what he wants too (besides sex) I see no problem with being sexual as long as it's what you want. If you think he might get mad when you wanna stop right when it gets to that moment that he is not for you.