I can't trust guys after cheating ex.

I dated my last boyfriend for 2 years and then found out he cheated on me with 6 other women. I finally have found someone I like again, but I'm terrified of another relationship. It's hard for me to accept that guys sometimes aren't jerks, and sometimes they have feelings. Or that they care. I don't want to mess it up with this new guy. I want to be happy. But I don't know how to open up.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were cheated on in a 2 year relationship that you believed in,it will probably take 2 years to get over it.

Only 50% or less people are cheaters.Your chances are good.If you explain to him that your trust has recently been shattered but you want to believe in him,I think it will work out and he will understand.

You deserve to have someone better in your life than the last one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE