Guys, would meeting your girlfriend's ex change your opinion of her?

Lets say you meet your girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. And he's clearly a scum bag, you know she hates him and they weren't together long. And you have already fallen in love with your girlfriend. Would meeting her ex, seeing her poor taste ect, change your opinion of her?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, meeting the ex is never a good thing - just picturing them together in any way, whether they had good times or bad, is bad news. If the guy was some intelligent rich stud it'll just harbor fear, caution, and inadequacy; and if the guy was a toolbag it will reflect on her accordingly. Avoid it at all costs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ok, so lets say she'd have see this guy again (I'll save you the story). Could she just tell her boyfriend that she doesn't want him meeting the other guy because she's afraid of what he'll think?

• Okay, I'll take your advice. Thank you for your help!

• Well said.