If your significant other kept you happy, would you still cheat?

Girls and Guys:

Lets say your significant other kept you sexually, physically, and emotionally happy. Would you still cheat on him/her for the thrill of someone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. In addition, if I wasn't satisfied in those departments, guess what? I STILL wouldn't cheat. I'd end the relationship so that we could both find someone that makes us happy. Cheating is for the lowest of low. Male answerer Kelly34 shouldn't be in a relationship if he desires variety so much. Loving someone is a choice and if you choose to sleep with multiple people then you should also choose to be single, or date someone else that would like to have multiple partners. If you both agree to sleep with others, it's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't cheat even if they didn't keep me sexually, physically and emotionally happy.

6|0
    0|0
  • That is the proverbial is the grass greener on the other side of the fence question . With some people ( male and female alike ) it seems to be part of their sake

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I don't do things to people I would hate being done to me.

It's a personal code.

Like some straight up samurai honor shit...and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • thrill is not going to stop in our lives...it will keep on coming and going ... but loyal,honest and caring will be with you forever...so no need to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would if I was sure I'd get away with it. I just like variety.

I'd feel bad about it afterward though, I'm not completely heartless,

0|0
    3|0
  • no, never. even if she didn't do that, I would just leave. not cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

If I am satisfied then I would not stray.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • nOPE but I would suggest for a threesome :P

0|0
    1|0
  • It is illogical to cheat, especially if your significant other completely satisfies you. Real men treat women with respect and dignity.

0|0
    0|0
  • if a girl gave me the privelage of allowing someone as ugly as me to be her boyfriend , I would worship her everyday becuase she did a miracle

1|0
    1|1
  • Even if you didn't do all that, I would first finish it with you, then Wohoo !

cheating is so out there these days, that this paranoia was created. And I can't blame people. I've seen girls and guys cheat and it just makes you wonder: does everybody really do it ?! how widespread is it ? Should I worry ? How can I tell?

It's sad

0|0
    0|0
  • nope because I'm already happy

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have morals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people would not cheat if their significant other kept you sexually, physically, and emotionally happy. But it's rare that happens. In most marriages the women begins to lose her sex drive after a few years and the man is left sexually frustrated and unsatisfied. That's the beginning of the end for many marriages.

0|1
    1|0
  • No. I wouldn't cheat either way. If I wasn't receiving any of those things in my relationship I would break up with her

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Even if my partner didn't keep me happy in all of those aspects, cheating will never be an answer for me. I would either break up or try to work on it. Personally, my guilty conscience would ruin me before I could even think about cheating on my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. id break p if I was going to see someone else... and life itself offers much variety. I wonder about people who need to find all their thrills through sex or mind games. isn't the world fascinating enough without being a dip shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. My boyfriend does make me happy in all those ways and I'd never want to do something like that to him. I'm very monogamous by nature anyway.

0|0
    1|0
  • The problem with this scenario is the woman is ASSUMING she is keeping him sexually, physically and emotionally happy. That's when the cheating occurs. Because her perception is not reality.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I think in a lot of situations people no damn well they're not.

The last couple I knew who it divorced it came out after hadn't had sex in 5 years. Yeah who could have foreseen that would leave someone unhappy.

• Yes, but apparently women like to turn a blind eye to the fact that it's making the man unhappy. They think that the emotional satisfaction makes up for the lack of physical satisfaction.

Like, "because I ask him how his day is it shouldn't matter that we haven't had sex in 2 years."

• No. It's generally in a relationship lacking something that people begin to stray.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way that's all am looking for just that special one !

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's evil. I would never forgive myself. I have a conscience.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was physically beautiful like 9/10, maybe I'll play around more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when I'm satisfied and in love, I can't imagine being with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! If I don't wanna be with someone, I just won't be with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I am unhappy in the relationship. I will choose to end it rather than to cheat on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • No

I would never cheat. Period.

:-)

1|0
    1|0
  • Of course NOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I would break up.