If your significant other kept you happy, would you still cheat?

Girls and Guys:

Lets say your significant other kept you sexually, physically, and emotionally happy. Would you still cheat on him/her for the thrill of someone else?

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. In addition, if I wasn't satisfied in those departments, guess what? I STILL wouldn't cheat. I'd end the relationship so that we could both find someone that makes us happy. Cheating is for the lowest of low. Male answerer Kelly34 shouldn't be in a relationship if he desires variety so much. Loving someone is a choice and if you choose to sleep with multiple people then you should also choose to be single, or date someone else that would like to have multiple partners. If you both agree to sleep with others, it's not cheating.