My boyfriend's ex says they are sneaking around on me?

A couple weeks ago I got an email from my boyfriend's ex, a girl who I had always disliked because he told me she had been controlling and after they broke up she apparently led him on saying they might get back together. In her email to me she told me that they had recently been talking again, met up, and did something they shouldn't have. I didn't believe her, even before I heard his side of the story I didn't believe her. Now, its been two weeks and a friend of hers has been emailing me telling me that she has proof that these things are true. They say they have their friend's best interest in mind, but want me to know the truth too, although they won't tell me anything about themselves. I confronted my boyfriend about it, showed him some of the "proof" I was sent, and he said he didn't know what it was and that he didn't send it. I'm not sure what to believe any more, I have put my heart on the line for him, and he says that he has too. He has been saying since we started dating that he has never felt this way before and can't believe how happy he is, but I just recently got more "proof" of him saying to his ex that he isn't sure about his decision to be with me over her. I'm confused as to who to believe, and whether or not I should follow my gut or my heart?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all if his ex is being this way to you and he really has not done nothing with her and she is lieing to you then your boyfriend needs to set this girl straight for real. he needs to do it infront of you as well so you know he is not lieing to you . don't confront her in person or nothing but tell him to call her on speaker phone without her knowing your there and for him to ask her why she I contacting you and he needs to tell her he wants nothng to do with her and to stay out of yalls relationship . If he won't do that then I would think he might be lieing to you .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Let me ask you this: Why are you trusting a girl who obviously wants your boyfriend back and her friend over the guy you're with?

Furthermore, what exactly is this "proof"?

0|0
    0|0
    • In all honesty, I trusted him two weeks ago when this all began, and I do for the most part trust him over anyone else now. The proof is "screenshots" of texts and emails, and apparently there is a video available to me if I want it (I don't want it). My difficulty is in knowing that he admitted to me that he was still intimate and not completely sure of his feelings towards her while he and I were seeing each other (before we were officially dating).

• Well, your choice seems to be either to trust him or check the video and confront him with it. Whatever happened before you were dating you have to let go. It's irrelevant because you two weren't in a relationship then.

Either way, make your choice and stick with it. If you stay with him, let that be the end of it and block those girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes you have to look at situations without any feelings if you want the facts... it's tough, but if you want the truth that's what you have to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • follow you gut

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously he's going to lie about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes