Is this too weird?

In the summer, this girl who lived in my apt building was moving out to another state. I got her number when she was moving out because I wanted to buy some of her items, which she was desperately trying to sell. I am going to her city in a few months for a business trip. I have not talk to her since. would it be weird to call or text her to hang out with me?
Thanks for your answers. I guess the next question is... is this realistic since we live in different cities?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• No! She'd be flattered that you remembered her! I know I would. That's sort of romantic.. Just be like "hey, it's ***** from *****, I bought some of your stuff when you moved away. Well I still had your number, and I'm going to be in town, I was wondering if I could take you to lunch or dinner."

• even if I were to be in town for only a few days? is it sensical? Thanks!

• Of course! I wouldn't have expected you to be there more than a week anyway