Does it seem like I'm a temporary girlfriend?

My boyfriend repeatedly keep talking to his ex behind my back. He said she was just a sex toy to him. He even keep adding her number to the reject list and taking it off. He show me the messages but while his phone was unlocked I seen texts from them under a new number. He use to answer her in the middle of the night he finally quit. We been living together for a year and dating for a year. he refuse to tell her about me even though she knows. He talks about her in a bad way to me. he refuse to post pictures on Facebook us besides a relationship status. Now people are interfering to see us not together and it seems as though he don't care. He normally would past me the phone when she calls. but I asked for her number he wouldn't give it to me. he basically protects her. I seen where she sent a pic to him that wasn't shown to me. He said they haven't seen each other in a year but I feel like I am not really his girlfriend. They was together for over 5 years. He say she harassing him and she's crazy but he won't even block her or do anything TO prove it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) He's doing it behind your back. The trust is gone and he doesn't care about you or your feelings.

2) This makes no sense, "he refuse to tell her about me even though she knows". So does she know about you or not, I don't get it?

3) He's hiding your relationship on Facebook.

4) You moved in together when you didn't even know each other yet. That's the biggest mistake of all. You shouldn't move in with someone quickly. A lot of relationships fizzle. When you move in together it's harder to break up and separate the property.

You moved in with a stranger that obviously wasn't over his ex. You are the rebound he moved in with and he's getting a 2 for one deal. It's time to break up. This relationship moved too fast and there is no trust.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has our relationship status on Facebook but refuse to post pics. Yes she knows about me