Living with my ex. How to cope?

So I'm currently living with my ex. This is the only option I have right now. Tonight he went out to another girl's place and he's still not back at 5 am so I'm pretty sure I know what happened. We've only been broken up for 4 days. He broke up with me because he wasn't ready for such a serious relationship. We'd been together for 4 months, living together for 2 and we'd been talking for a year before we got together. In the back of my mind, there was hope that we'd get back together because I know he still loves me, but after tonight and him seeing another girl I'm pretty sure there's no hope. My question is how do I Cope with living with the man who broke my heart? How do I deal with him already seeing other girls?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok this is what you should do but I'm not telling you what to do.you should move out asap.from my own past experience if a guy sees a girl really soon after a break up he was probably talking and seeing this girl when you two were together.i know its hard to accept and hurts like hell but its really hard to just just start seeing a new girl 4 days after a break up.he obviously doesn't consider to be hurting at all and doesn't care about your feelings.he sounds shallow and selfish.he could have at least waited for you to move out in 2 weeks tops to start doing this with other girls.he wants his cake and to eat it to.please do not let him hurt you anymore.i hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't let a guy bring you down and make you feel like you aren't worth anything,take care hun.