Moody boyfriend is confusing.

Going out nearly ten years,live together...he's often Moody, gives me funny looks, whenever I ask about it he denies it and says I'm paranoid or insecure (I can be a bit which makes it so hard Because I don't know if he's right or just using that as an excuse) and its my imagination. He rarely looks pleased to see me when I get home after work,though is pleasant enough. If I'm home an hr early he says "oh I wasn't expecting you yet" or" oh you're early" in a irritated way and when I leave in the morning and won't bee back

for 13 hrs's says "see you soon"..like its too soon...maybe I'm really crazy but I need help Because he gets So mad and we fight...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Suggest a break because you need to work out if your partner is creating a nasty scene here, because it sounds like he is creating the thoughts in your head, and this is just mind games which I went through a few years back.There's no reason as to why he would seem this way to you so why is he if he is not playing mind games? and if you were paranoid, you would see it a lot more than just with him, others would seem the same towards you, so its not paranoia, it sounds like he is screwing with your head, so regardless of the time together, I really think you need a short break away from him, just so you can get your thoughts together and work out why he's started to be this way.There's no real way to prove he's this way unless you film a whole day of your life with him and play it back, but don't accept its you, good luck,x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think everyone else's answers cover your situation perfectly, but I'll point out a more intriguing problem:

How is it that you've been dating for a decade, you're in your 30s, and you don't have at least an engagement ring on your finger?

I think I just asked your next question for you.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think you're overanalzying his comments.

I'm not sure about his apperance though it could be a sign that he's unhappy or he could just have a moody face. I'd imagine that if you've known him for 10years you would notice the difference.

does his behaviour aside from his face and these comments indicate that he's unhappy or moody? Or is this about it as far as evidence of his "moodiness"?

0|0
    0|0
  • How many times a day do you bring this up to him? If it's a lot, he might just be sick of hearing about it and he's not happy to see you because you're not letting it go, thereby creating a vicious circle.

Usually if a guys says "I'm fine" it means he's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be a call mbo of both, you could be over reading him or he really could be unhappy. If he is then break up cause it will only get worse. By there is not enough to know better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being moody isn't fun. If you're link it's better.

0|0
    0|0
  • A ten year relationship with something "real" and permanent? I'd move on right now & not look back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes