Moody boyfriend is confusing.

Going out nearly ten years,live together...he's often Moody, gives me funny looks, whenever I ask about it he denies it and says I'm paranoid or insecure (I can be a bit which makes it so hard Because I don't know if he's right or just using that as an excuse) and its my imagination. He rarely looks pleased to see me when I get home after work,though is pleasant enough. If I'm home an hr early he says "oh I wasn't expecting you yet" or" oh you're early" in a irritated way and when I leave in the morning and won't bee back

for 13 hrs's says "see you soon"..like its too soon...maybe I'm really crazy but I need help Because he gets So mad and we fight...

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Suggest a break because you need to work out if your partner is creating a nasty scene here, because it sounds like he is creating the thoughts in your head, and this is just mind games which I went through a few years back.There's no reason as to why he would seem this way to you so why is he if he is not playing mind games? and if you were paranoid, you would see it a lot more than just with him, others would seem the same towards you, so its not paranoia, it sounds like he is screwing with your head, so regardless of the time together, I really think you need a short break away from him, just so you can get your thoughts together and work out why he's started to be this way.There's no real way to prove he's this way unless you film a whole day of your life with him and play it back, but don't accept its you, good luck,x