Was she kinda into me, or just being friendly?

I was in school and staring ahead at the projector screen when I noticed the girl sitting in front of me had this gorgeous hair. She was all around very attractive, but her hair stood out. I never actually found out her name, since then I've been referring to her in my head as "the pretty girl". After class was over I was feeling confident so I said to her "excuse me, this is a strange thing to say to someone I've never met, but you have beautiful hair." She smiled and laughed a little and said "Oh, thanks! I had been worried that I was blocking your view." I responded "No, it was fine." and we left the class.

After that, a few times in class we had group projects, so I grabbed her in my group. One time time I actually said "Ok, I'm stealing you for my group." She laughed and smiled a lot while we were talking, but other people were too, because I had some funny stuff to say. I noticed that she seemed pretty shy, which normally I am too, but I felt comfortable in that setting.

When the class was finished on the last day there wasn't any work to do and people were moving around. Both her and I had nobody sitting next to us, so she said I should move over and sit next to her. I did and we made small talk, nothing interesting. I found out she was moving to classes at night so I wouldn't see her again, I was pretty sad about that.

As we were leaving I said to her "see ya" and it sounded like she stumbled over her words a bit and stammered "you too", which isn't normally something you say after "see ya", at least not in my experience. Could she have been nervous? If so, that was really cute.

I have no experience with flirting or telling if a girl likes me, and this girl was really attractive to me, so probably out of my "league". Any input would be appreciated.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me that when she stumbled her words that she was surprised of your response and maybe a little disappointed. It doesn't sound like nerves as apposed to surprised. I think you should get her number of a way to contact her to hang out. Sounds like she likes you. But then again I'm not an expert.

• I surprised myself, I shouldn't have said cya, it was the worst thing I could have said really. I'm not too good at this stuff. Thanks for the advice!