Do you think 'sexualy frustrated' is a good enough reason to get a divorce?

Like you were trying to communicate that you need sex, and your spouse is just not providing. would getting a divorce because you are 'sexually frustrated' a good enough reason to divorce?
  • Yes it is
  • No its not
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C
interesting almost half say yes while the other half say no. looks like this is a very grey area and depends on peoples pov.

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex isn't the most important part of a relationship, but everyone wants to have a satisfying sex life. I've heard people say that when sex is good, it's not considered to be so important, but when it's bad, suddenly sex is super important. I think that's totally true. It's nice to think that other things are more important than sex, but if a couple's sex life is really bad, then that's going to breed dissatisfaction and conflict throughout the relationship.

If someone is completely frustrated and dissatisfied, to the extent that it interferes with the relationship as a whole and with overall emotions and interactions with the other person, then I think a divorce is justified. If you have tried hard to communicate and compromise, and have given things a chance to get better, with no improvement or cooperation from your partner, then you shouldn't be stuck in a situation that isn't making you happy. If a couple isn't able and willing to work together to compromise and meet the needs of both people, then that's a problem with the relationship as a whole.