Should I trust her? Or not?

We broke up last year for about 3 months, I had a fling she had a few flings, so we got back together, after I told her lets get back together or that's it, cause we were still friends and I couldn't stand seeing her with other guys. So recently I found out one of the guys always snap chats her, and she blocked him, and told me she never snaps back, never even talks to him on fb or anything. So then He texted her once when we were together at a concert saying he saw her and would like to see her, I was holding her phone for her and his name popped up, so she told him not too text her anymore in front of me, that was a month or two ago, then just now on my fb feed it popped up she like one of his photos. Am I just paranoid or is she untrustworthy?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• at first id say paranoid but then I read the part about her liking his photo

liking a photo doesn't mean cheating but she's deceiving you about not wanting to keep in contact if she's kept him as friends on Facebook and is doing things on there for him to get notifications about to remind him of her and that she likes his face (if you get what I mean and if that's what the photo was of)

i would tread cautiously because it seems to me like she SAYS she doesn't want his contact infront of you when she gets caught out BUT she's DOING things that say the opposite, if she didn't want him to contact her again why keep him on Facebook and like his pictures? be on the watch out, I would personally dump her because id have trouble fully trusting her and what's the point in a relationship where you don't have trust