My leg hurts below my knee what's wrong?

My leg has been bothering me lately it hurts a lot right below my knee. It has never done this before when ever I move it hurts and I cringe from the pain. If I get up and walk I feel like I'm going to collapse to the ground. If I walk on it to much my whole leg hurts and I can't move anymore. I've never injured the leg that hurts I have broke, sprained in my other leg but not to this leg. What's wrong with my leg?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well there is a thing where your bones can grow to fast for your tendons and ligaments. my friend had a pain below his knee like that and the doctor told him it was because he was growing too fast. maybe that's happening to you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• its posible that if you broke the other leg and you did phisio, that there is muscle imbalance. It is also posible as well lack of exercise.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of things trolly, sprain, torn meniscus, shin splint, tendonitis. My leg hurt below my knee as a combination of tendonitis and torn meniscus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had pain just below my knee and it was patellar tendonitis, due to overuse and muscle imbalance (too much soccer ;)). Your pain sounds really severe, not sure if it would be the same thing anyway - can you see a physio for a diagnosis?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes