My leg hurts below my knee what's wrong?

My leg has been bothering me lately it hurts a lot right below my knee. It has never done this before when ever I move it hurts and I cringe from the pain. If I get up and walk I feel like I'm going to collapse to the ground. If I walk on it to much my whole leg hurts and I can't move anymore. I've never injured the leg that hurts I have broke, sprained in my other leg but not to this leg. What's wrong with my leg?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• well there is a thing where your bones can grow to fast for your tendons and ligaments. my friend had a pain below his knee like that and the doctor told him it was because he was growing too fast. maybe that's happening to you?