Is it weird that I feel jealous?

My girlfriend is talking from time to time about her ex. I find this very annoying. Although she told me that she wants to forget him,out of nowhere she is mentioning him during our conversations and sometimes even answers to his calls and that's pissing me off. Am I overreacting or is her behavior not right?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• How long ago did they break up?

• February 2012

• That's quite a long time ago. It would be one thing if it was a month or two ago but almost two years would indicate she's probably over it by now. I think if you had something to worry about she wouldn't be taking about him... I talk about my ex from time to time just because he was a part of my life for such a long time. I consider him a dear friend now.

• Thank you for your answer. I know I'm a bundle of nerves sometimes.