How do you apologize after a bad break up?

I did lose control of my emotions. It has been 3 weeks since I have talked to her. She broke it off with me and we haven't really talked about it. I don't feel that I am all to blame and honestly I don't really want to go in that direction. We were friends first and kinda always in this weird spot between being friends and a couple. I just want to have an adult conversation with her. I am not interested in pointing fingers, I just want to apologize for my part and get her to open up. I do have feelings for her but I don't want to go into this with any expectations.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let it go..

1|0
    0|0
    • Why just let it go? I feel like I have given up too easy in the past.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If you were really good friends prior to becoming a couple, then I think it's worth contacting her and see, if you can still remain friends.

Ask her out for coffee or something. Let her understand that you just want to apologize and make the friendship right, nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I woudl contact her and tell her you want to have a civil conversation ask her to meet you for coffee or something

1|0
    0|0
  • Take some time to think if it's something you want to risk. You obviously said something to hurt her and she may have said something that hurt you. If it's something you wanna pursue, realize it may end badly, but that you know you tried. Worst feeling is knowing you never tried when you wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy her some diamonds.

1|0
    1|0
  • If you care about her and think it's worth it, ask her to speak in person.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't know what you want stop trying to waste her time.Grow up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes