How do you apologize after a bad break up?

I did lose control of my emotions. It has been 3 weeks since I have talked to her. She broke it off with me and we haven't really talked about it. I don't feel that I am all to blame and honestly I don't really want to go in that direction. We were friends first and kinda always in this weird spot between being friends and a couple. I just want to have an adult conversation with her. I am not interested in pointing fingers, I just want to apologize for my part and get her to open up. I do have feelings for her but I don't want to go into this with any expectations.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let it go..

• Why just let it go? I feel like I have given up too easy in the past.