Is my ex trying to make me jealous?

We broke up 2 months ago, I've moved on and am seeing someone else, but I don't think he has. There are several things he's doing to make me think this, however recently I let it slip that I was seeing someone else. I wanted to keep it quiet for a while to stop any drama. The day after this, I find loads of pictures on Facebook of my ex sat with this girl on his lap. It's not just any girl, she interfered with our relationship for a good 4/5 months. She would message him saying stupid shit, saying she loves him (apparently as a friend), she even got so drunk at a party that she got her chest out in front of him while he was the only one in the room, however he apparently didn't see this. He hated this girl a couple of months back, he said that he was so angry with her, that he wanted nothing to do with her, he was upset that it nearly broke us up. So why now talk to her all the time and let her sit on his lap? Is this intentional? It hasn't upset me, I'm just so fed up of his shit, he won't give my things back, tells people I'm sick and twisted, tells my best friends to be careful of me. I'm at a loss. I've tried talking to him about his behavior but he doesn't want to know. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes her

It has nothing to do with you

• I'm not saying it has anything to do with me, it doesn't bother me. It's just making me think it's intentional. He's done it more than once with different girls

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I say just distance yourself from him, staying close and keeping up on what he is doing is helping out.

• I have, it just popped up on my news feed, I don't have any contact with him.

• Go get your stuff.. it belongs to you.

Who cares if he's trying to make you jealous? he's your EX.