Getting back with an ex!

Does getting back with an EX (who left you for someone else) ever really work out? If you do get back with an ex. Does the relationship ever last long?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When there's someone else involved, very seldom will it work out. It might for a little while in the beginning but as time goes on, resentment will start to set in

I've been in similar situations & when they tried to come back, I just ignored them. Don't ever give them the opportunity to do it again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the two... Usually not. too much tension, too much pain and a lot of jealousy. Hey , they left for a reason. Why did they come back? Can you trust again? a lot to think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a reaosn for the person to be an ex in the first place, don't seek out an ex for a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because history usually repeats itself. So when they left they thought they could get better, and turned out to be wrong, I see that as their loss

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same thing to tell you. it is not a good idea. but if you really need that guy back you have to change. you have to act like you don't need him. men like what is hard to get. that's the reason lot of boys don't care their gf's.now you may be feel like he loves you most. but till you conform that be away from him. limit availability, limit number of dates. no sex until you realize he is really in to you,may be for few weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • you risk getting hurt again when he finds a new victim

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes