Does she like me/ Should I make a move?

So I've worked with this girl for 3 summers. We started seeing eachother at the end of September. We've went to the bar on the last day of work, got a couple beers. Went to the bar again for her birthday a few days later, we each had like 5 drinks, then smoked some weed at my house. She invited me to her house the next weekend. She let me meet her daughter. So we get along great, I feel there is a shared trust, but I'm confused how she feels about me. Should I wait to feel it out or just ask her straight out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her. Call her. Call her.

If you call her, there are no guarantees but something wonderful could come from it.

If you don't call her, you'll be at home by yourself drunk and high and that sounds really lonely and sad to me.

So call her.

PS - if she likes and/or is your friend, she's not going to care if you're a virgin.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ya, I just need to call her. We have talked eachother through problems in the past, so I know she will understand.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Sure I don't see why not, if they are OK with the relationship I couldn't see a reason they couldn't be together

1|1
    0|0
    • We're only 2 1/2 years apart, and we get along great, and we have a lot in common.

• That's awesome, good luck :)

• you should play around a little more make a small move and watch her reaction if she's blushes or something then you'll know how she feels if not you still have that friend ship you coud always get to know each other more and maybe she'll fall for you (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about opposites attracting.

It's a lot to swallow being that on top of having no experience with children...

you're a virgin on top of it.

I'm sure if you both really liked each other , and she's okay abstaining from sex

it could work out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't say I have no experience with kids. I am an uncle, and have babysat my nieces and nephew many times. I am comfortable with kids and have always wanted a family. Her daughter is almost 4, so not exactly a baby.

• I find that a lot of people say they have baby sat before. And I need to say, there is a big difference between being a parent and babysitting someones kid for a few hours.

You get to go home at the end of the day when you are just looking after a kid.

A kid that's yours or a child that you agree to share responsibility of is 24/7 a week. It's a completely different story and ball game.

I also have a 4 year old...and they are practically baby's at that stage. No matter how "big" they try to be.

• Are you even dating this girl? Or is it something you plan to do in the future?

• Sure why not. Ever watched ''The 40 year-old virgin'' movie? He ends up with not only a single mom but young grandmother (think she was suppose to be 36 in the movie).

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it can be possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see why they couldnt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of a reason why they couldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just call her dude, wtf.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Just bring weed. It's the gateway drug. Gateway to PUSSY!

0|0
    0|1
    • Believe it or not the older single mother couldn't give two shits or a fuck about your little sexual past. You're a toy.

• Show All
    • I wasn't referencing sexual experience. Oh Jesus. Nevermind, you won't die no matter the outcome.

• Please enlighten me...To what kind of experience do you refer?

• Call her and tell you've had a shitty month. Tell her you want to go out this weekend and she's going to come with you and cheer you up.

It's as easy as that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes, I don't see anything that prohibits that.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're too young to be dating a single mom. Find someone without kids. Do you really want to be a daddy to someone else's kids at your age?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think he's too young.

I had a kid when I was 22. It depends on someones mental maturity if they are ready for that or not.

• I say this because there are even 35 year olds who don't have the mental maturity to care for a child. Then on the contrary there are people far younger ready for that responsibility because their ready to give a nurturing home and love.

• thanks stacyzee

• Sure they can

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubling up, eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, they could be together. Not sure why he'd want to though. It would appear as desperation.

0|0
    0|1
    • Maybe because she is one awesome chick who I really like...

• ask her out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes