Does she like me/ Should I make a move?

So I've worked with this girl for 3 summers. We started seeing eachother at the end of September. We've went to the bar on the last day of work, got a couple beers. Went to the bar again for her birthday a few days later, we each had like 5 drinks, then smoked some weed at my house. She invited me to her house the next weekend. She let me meet her daughter. So we get along great, I feel there is a shared trust, but I'm confused how she feels about me. Should I wait to feel it out or just ask her straight out?

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her. Call her. Call her.

If you call her, there are no guarantees but something wonderful could come from it.

If you don't call her, you'll be at home by yourself drunk and high and that sounds really lonely and sad to me.

So call her.

PS - if she likes and/or is your friend, she's not going to care if you're a virgin.

• Ya, I just need to call her. We have talked eachother through problems in the past, so I know she will understand.