Ex Girlfriend Keep On Contacting me?

Hey guys I need help.. Me and my Ex girlfriend of 2 years broke up last October 15th.

She told me this:

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you but I feel like I don't wanna go on anymore, I wish I can change things but I can't.. I wanted to be by my own no relations. You deserve better who's gonna give all you need.. You made me happy and you are great! It's not you, It's me. I will always be here if you need me. You will always be part of my heart"

So when she said that I didn't respond and leave the hell out of her alone. No Begging, No Pleading.. I Just disappeared and didn't contact her anymore.

She then contacted me last November 9

"Hi! how are you? I heard about the bad weather in your hometown is your family there ok? "

I replied the next day.

"I'm doing great and they are fine.. Thanks"

Then she didn't respond

Then she contacted me again last Thanksgiving November 28

"Happy Thanksgiving day! How are you? We haven't talk for so long. Hows your work? Update me :)"

I didn't reply this time and I feel bad.. but what does she want guys? I leave the hell out of her alone when we broke up and She didn't hear anything from me because that's what she wants but why she keeps on contacting me?

Truth is I want her back but I am not responding till she tells me she wanted to fix things.

Should I keep ignoring future text from her?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• If two people don't communicate, it won't be repaired and you WILL lose her forever, is that what you want?

IF she did not still care, she would not at all be contacting you. So what's more important, your pride, or saving the relationship?

Love isn't easy to find, so don't treat it like something on a shelf at a mall you can buy when it's cheaper.

Respond, just be friendly, tell her you'd like to catch up, and go one step at a time. If you are nice to her, she might feel safe enough to tell you she wants you back in her life.

• Thanks for you comments! The only reason I didn't wanna respond anymore is I think this time I needed to protect myself.. She might just be contacting me for ego boost or just gonna string me along till she finds someone else.. That's why it's hard for me to respond and I think if she wants me back she will say and be straight forward.

• I guess we have to put feelings aside and be more like it's a business deal and it's a negotiation, in a way. What I mean is, she wanted to talk. You put what you wanted on the table, she put what she wanted on the table. It's 2 different things, you're not on the same page, and there's the easy answer when we evaluate it without our feelings involved.

• Hey thanks so much for helping.. It makes me feel better :)