Should a guy wait to find a better girlfriend before leaving current girlfriend?

I ask for my male friend. He compared it to job searching. You don't write your current job until you have a better job lined up. Same for girlfriend?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy should be happy with the girlfriend he's got. If he feels unhappy and you guys can't compromise then he should break up. The thing with dating is that there will always be someone better out there, more athletic, more intelligent, better looking. Though overall you pick and choose someone because you want to get to know them and form a relationship with them and love them. If you don't love them you shouldn't waste their time.