Do I have a chance to get back together with him?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me and said he didn't see a future with me. During the relationship, I was never into PDA and wasn't as affectionate as he would like. Even my friends were surprised when he broke it off because they thought he was more into me than I was into him. He said he wanted to be friends and we went out a few times ( after the breakup) as friends. We have not been in contact for the past few weeks. After the break up, I realized I really do like him even more than I realized and may have taken him for granted during the relationship. Do you think I should say anything about it to him or do you think I have any chance to get him back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• That's probably exactly why he broke up with you cause it seemed like he was more into you then you into him. I'm not into PDA either but a relationship is a two way thing and my boyfriend respects my decision for that. He didn't just break up with you because of the fact you weren't into PDA.. Sounds like it was a good decision though, don't change your ways just to satisfy him. Doing things that make you uncomfortable etc will then make you feel unhappy.. Who wants to be with someone who doesn't take you as you are flaws and all.. If he doesn't see the relationship having a future then why bust your backside to prove him wrong.. I think you should move on and find yourself someone who appreciates you for you..