Am I over reacting, need answers from ladies but men are welcomed to comment.

I need to know if I'm overreacting ladies would you be mad if your boyfriend didn't send a text or call just to check and see how your day is going and you've seen he has been on Facebook throughout the day and you even text him to see how his day was going and he didn't text you back and when you finally call he's excuse was I've been busy all day at work I only got one break basically a bunch of bullshit. But yet in still you had time to get on Facebook and even post a bullshit status. I'm not the clingy needy type but I just think it's only considerate just to check on your girl especially being that we don't get to see each or eveyday or we don't live together. I just need to know if I'm overreacting

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe overreacting, I have a sister my age who had this trouble and I can tell you maybe you want a lot of attention. He may or may not had his reasons to not answer you but if youve been that way lately, maybe he doesn't answer you cause he is getting tired of that attiuted. You are being possessive.

Or maybe he is being an asswhole and puts you at the end of he's priorities, I don't know you neither your boyfriend, I can't tell you which case it is but I see things aren't working between you two.

Take it easy and talk to him about it if you haven't done that. If you already had well then end up the relationship cause its making you bad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see what your saying and I may need to end it because if he can't think enough to just shoot me a simple how's your day or hope your day is going well...then FUCK HIM it's called being thoughtful it's called being considerate if that's being possessive then he doesn't need to be in a relationship. Why wouldn't I have a attitude I'm sick of giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's the simple things that go along way with me especially when I don't ask for much