Am I over reacting, need answers from ladies but men are welcomed to comment.

I need to know if I'm overreacting ladies would you be mad if your boyfriend didn't send a text or call just to check and see how your day is going and you've seen he has been on Facebook throughout the day and you even text him to see how his day was going and he didn't text you back and when you finally call he's excuse was I've been busy all day at work I only got one break basically a bunch of bullshit. But yet in still you had time to get on Facebook and even post a bullshit status. I'm not the clingy needy type but I just think it's only considerate just to check on your girl especially being that we don't get to see each or eveyday or we don't live together. I just need to know if I'm overreacting

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe overreacting, I have a sister my age who had this trouble and I can tell you maybe you want a lot of attention. He may or may not had his reasons to not answer you but if youve been that way lately, maybe he doesn't answer you cause he is getting tired of that attiuted. You are being possessive.

Or maybe he is being an asswhole and puts you at the end of he's priorities, I don't know you neither your boyfriend, I can't tell you which case it is but I see things aren't working between you two.

Take it easy and talk to him about it if you haven't done that. If you already had well then end up the relationship cause its making you bad.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see what your saying and I may need to end it because if he can't think enough to just shoot me a simple how's your day or hope your day is going well...then FUCK HIM it's called being thoughtful it's called being considerate if that's being possessive then he doesn't need to be in a relationship. Why wouldn't I have a attitude I'm sick of giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's the simple things that go along way with me especially when I don't ask for much

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• totally understandable. not sure if it's constructive to get angry or pant about it, but it's understandably why you would feel that way

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not panting but I am upset if I feel a certain way especially if he has a bullshit excuses then I'm going to call him out on his bullshit it's just how I am. but thinks for being understandable. I

• You're not overreacting. At least he can give a logic or beleievable explenation about his behavior. I have the same problem with my girlfriend. But don't let it ruin your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly and I think a lot of the times when you've been in a long term relationship with someone they get too comfortable thinking you won't go anywhere or get tired of their bullshit I just feel like if you was being consistent early on in the relationship and being considerate you should continue doing so especially when you don't get to see each other everyday.

What Girls Said 2

• I totally understand where you are coming from. I was once in this same type of relationship about 3 years ago. If I was you I'd get rid of him now and find someone that actually has time for you. If he is doing this now chances are he will continue to do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would NOT tolerate that type of bull shyt. I'd dump his ignorant azz. I need a man who has time for me and not just for Facebook..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes