How come your next move always seem to be your worst move?

Your next move suppose to be your best move. but how come it always end up being the worst move after your thought it was the best move you made? I thought this relationship was my best move now I regret it .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You move to fast, and don't take the time to actually think.

Try slowing down. If you don't wanna be in the relationship your in now, ask your partner for a break, or share the news with him as lightly as possible and reassure him that he will find someone else who is for him.

Now Question for you. Do you have issues being alone? If so, this is your first problem. You don't allow yourself to build confidence within yourself and you just rush at the first opportunity of love, when love does not actually exist there. And you haven't taken the time to evaluate what you actually want and need in a relationship. (not materialistic things, more so, spiritually) So if this is one of your issues, aka being alone, well unfortunately, you achieve a amazing and strong relationship you must first achieve your own spiritual happiness.

Now, if your rushing into things. You need to stop doing that. You need to take the time and evaluate everything when dating a person. AKA DATING, NOT ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP with someone. Cause when you jump into a relationship and then decide to look at it, aka "slowing things down" you find holes and you see all the things that you don't want. Were if you were moving slow from before you would notice these things and wouldn't go there in the first place. Its like playing sports. If your gonna pass the ball, you take your time and make the proper pass and position the ball correctly to reach and be placed in the right position for the receiver. Get what I mean? Same with shooting the ball at the net, You look at were you wanna put it, you don't just kick it and pray it goes in. LOL

I think you need to work on yourself before you decide to jump into another relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl I was dating pulled this one on me ... doesn't feel great getting dumped by some girl, who 1) made the relationship official 2) made you meet her parents.

Don't know what was going through her head to wanting to be with me in the first place seeing that her excuse for dumping me was "I'm not ready for a relationship yet".

That's why I her time, well I wanted to - I told her "Have some time for yourself to think this one over, I don't want us to rush" ... did she listen? Clearly not ..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes our judgment really sucks. For whatever reason we go into some relationships blinded by something. Call it hope. Call it faith. Or not being able to judge the person's character. Or whatever. That doesn't mean that it's your fault. That just means it didn't work out...for whatever reason. Ok, again. We all have regrets. But we have to get up, be positive, and move on. Let's hope your next move WILL be your best move.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not having time to think decisions over before committing to them are often the ones you regret, so next time you feel like jumping in because it feels warm, make sure you test the whole idea of it before you do so, just incase its not as good as it first felt,x

0|0
    0|0
  • You loose your sense of doubt. Keep it with you. You will need it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Its good to make mistakes because they are learning experiences and everyone needs that at some point in their life

0|0
    0|0
  • Hindsight is 20/20. It's not until after you've made a mistake that you find out it was a mistake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes