I have a social anxiety problem

I will try and explain my huge story as easy as possible. From the beginning when I was a kid my mother died of cancer at age 5 but I was never really affected by it. Some how my emotions inverted at that age that instead of being sad for the rest of my life I become someone even more, it's like this is destined for me to become someone. I then moved to California and made tons of friends.

I was full of personality and through all of middle schools I was always that super popular kid that all the girls chased after. And I was very talented in lots of stuff, more than average kids. I was really someone and my best friend Jesse and I were like brothers. We did everything together we started making movies and were very popular on Internet. Then for some reason I moved all the way to the country because of my dads job. That's when I completely shutdown. I moved from everything, my life, at age 15.

For the last 5 years I have literally been alone and in fear. I went to a really tough school with mean kids and had a total change in my life. It's like I went into the twilight zone, literally and everything was horrible. I became lonely and stayed in my room for years. I was like a rock star with a burning desire to achieve so much and wanted to but I was being kept from it. Then I move back out to my home in California having a chance to reconnect with everything and star were I left off. But I fear of being who I am, my true self and that ill lose my talent. S I stay hidden.

20