I told my ex to leave me alone after the break ups so I can get over him. How would you feel?

I told him to leve me alone very nicely. I added the happy faces even in the text.

Honestly, how would you feel.

It was a mutual break.

I'm going to boston u, he's going to oxford in England.

• I'd pity her. She liked me so much.
  • I'd feel that she's mature and communicates honestly.
  • I'd be angry. Why can't she be friends.
    Vote C
  • I'd want to manipulate her somehow. Maybe string her along.
    Vote D
  • See answer/never had bf/gf
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel upset if I were him, because obviously he's still trying to get back with you...but really his feelings aren't important if you're doing the right thing.

What Guys Said 3

• We all need our space and a chance to move on ... I would respect her as I would want the same (with hopes in the future that we could be friends if it was a clean break up and no issues).

• Um, where is "Sad"?

• Why "sad"? Like sad I'm pathetic or sad like you'd feel sad because you'd miss her (ie me) too?

Thanks for the comment :-)

• Sad because I'd miss her. All of your poll options seem vindictive.

• Depends how much I loved her. I would try and respect her decision and not message her again if that is what she wants.

What Girls Said 1

• When a relationship of mine ends. I don't remain in contact with them because the relationship is over.