Break up by text. Do they think they got off easy?

Do you feel like they got away with knowing how they made you feel? Did you ever get to give them a piece of your mind? Or is better to watch them feel uncomfortable like we they see you like a chicken shjt?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to give an alternative to all the other repeated answers you will get to this question.

Maybe the fact you want to give them a piece of your mind is the reason they did it by text. I know everyone hates people who do this, but to be honest I had this done to me and I don't think him breaking up with me in person would have been all that better. It would have been awkward, I probably would have started crying and then he would have had to some how comfort me whilst making sure I understood it was over. I thought the same as you at first, but actually it was a lot better in a way, I could walk away and get over it in my own time. Sometimes there is a reason people can't do it face to face and you just have to accept that is the way it is, especially when everyone lives in a virtual world these days. What you need to be more worried about, is why the relationship ended, not how they ended it?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My ex husband is moving in with me until he gets on his feet. Please believe that I didn't blow you off or I didn't meet anyone else. this wasn't my intention. we shouldn't talk anymore, I wish you the best...lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No you should never break up over a text that's a coward thing to do. If there is a issue going on speak to the her/him in person because then you both get the closure you need. Nothing ever goes well over a text!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she was considerate. She might have hit you when you met in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are totally coward

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. It's a shitty way to break up but he's not worth my attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Very weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• It's tacky. And I would feel the person has no respect for you if they can't tell you face to face or at least be able to talk to them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes