What is with her?

I saw her 9 times. We never kissed she would not let me yet. Told me there will be a time for that. She met my friends and every thing. Last time I saw her was oct 26th. Than she is saying how she is not ready to be with some one again. Her heart need to heal? WTF. Why did she lead me on like this. I don't get it. She moved here from out west hates it here.

All she tells me is that I am too tired and stressed. This is what she told me on fb.

You know what? I can't do this. And telling me I'm lame doesn't really seem that charming. I know I'm not charming either but I just can't do this, you're nice guy, & I really appreciate that but I'm stressed out tired and I've got a lot going on right now, especially my personal life I'm sorry you can understand that and that I can't be what you need me to be.

How can you have personal issues if you just moved here. Another guy?

10