What is with her?

I saw her 9 times. We never kissed she would not let me yet. Told me there will be a time for that. She met my friends and every thing. Last time I saw her was oct 26th. Than she is saying how she is not ready to be with some one again. Her heart need to heal? WTF. Why did she lead me on like this. I don't get it. She moved here from out west hates it here.

All she tells me is that I am too tired and stressed. This is what she told me on fb.

You know what? I can't do this. And telling me I'm lame doesn't really seem that charming. I know I'm not charming either but I just can't do this, you're nice guy, & I really appreciate that but I'm stressed out tired and I've got a lot going on right now, especially my personal life I'm sorry you can understand that and that I can't be what you need me to be.

How can you have personal issues if you just moved here. Another guy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Errr I think you'll find she had a life before she moved. She could easily have health or family or past relationship or work or friend dramas that you know nothing about.

You can't expect a girl to know exactly where a new 'relationship' is going a few dates in, if she's not infatuated with you immediately. She has a right to get to know you and decide whether she wants to get physical with you and wants to keep the relationship going.

I think you're being a bit unreasonable, or maybe just not managing to understand her side of things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes