Would this be weird to send to my Ex - GF?

Yes I asked the question already but I'm trying to get as many opinions as possible before I make a decision!

My girlfriend after almost 5 years broke up with me in 2012. So we've been broken up for a little over a year. Sometimes yes I think of what it'd would be like to get back together with her and sometimes no I don't. When we we're together I thought we we're good together, but looking back on some old emails(I was deleting them not crying over them lol) I actually realized how much of a d!ck I really was. So would an apology be alright to send her? (She has been with another guy pretty much right after we broke up) and not to try and get her back or anything but to genuinely apologize for it?

Hey (her name), this is probably going to sound weird and out of the blue but I was deleting all my emails and I came across a bunch where we we're texting back and forth. Of course I read them to see what they were but I just want to say I'm sorry. I was such a dick. I'm not saying this for you to like think of me or anything like or that there's any different motive, it's that I'm saying it to genuinely apologize. I guess I just didn't see it like that before but either way what's done is done but I did want to apologize for everything. I'm sorry for the times I really I hurt you, it was never my intention. I Hope everything is going well for you and with your school.

-Mike.

Oh and the last time we talked was June 2013, she Facebooked messaged me to talk about why she left(she never said anything when she did I assumed it was for the the guy she immediately was with) but I told her back then that it didn't really matter now and that I appreciated the thought.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• NOPE DONT DO IT! it will only make things worse. Trust me been there done that and once you send that you will regret it because she probably won't respond and you will just be hanging and thinking about it every second of every minute hoping she writes back! In your heart you know that you miss her and are thinking about her and that's why you want to send her that message because you think if you do she will contact you back and everything will be just fine trust me it wont. If she is meant to be with you she will come back on her one. Don't force something that is not there.!