I cry a lot from my boyfriend, am I too emotional?

A lot of things make me cry having to do with my guy. He is 26 and I'm 18. We're in a long distance relationship until I graduate from college. We go back and forth visiting eachother. If we get in a fight and we don't talk before going to bed I cry myself to sleep. I get mad at him a lot too which makes us end up fighting and me crying. If he doesn't txt back for hours when he's just at home I get mad or if I'm at his place and he doesn't pay attention to me and on his computer or watching TV I get mad too. We have a lot of little fights. I cry so much from it all. I know it's not his fault most of the time but I can't help my feelings... Like I can't control them. I think I'm over emotional. I know he loves me and I love him so much. Sometimes I go as far as breaking up with him when I really don't want to, it's like my anger and feelings take over. But he never let's me break up with him Because he says he doesn't want to let me go and all this sweet stuff which makes me feel bad and cry. I say and do things I regret and hurt him. I want to try to be better but it's so hard and I can't. I'm scared someday he'll get tired of it but he refuses to break up or leave me ever. He's so sweet to me and I feel like I'm a crazy over emotional girlfriend. What can I do? I can't help my feelings... Wish I could be better.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you sound emotional and very dependent for me (and most guys) those aer two very undesirable qualities. My best advice to you would be that when you get angry or sad or whatever else, calm down take a few minutes and think before you act. You said you have already broken up with him several times over trivial things, one day he is likely one day just going to get tired of it and call it off all together. A lot of times these sorts of problems stem from insecurities so try and figure out what it is that you are insecure about and try and fix those things, you need to learn to be independent. A good compromise you can make though is to just tell him what things upset you and make a plan like he has to text you at least three days a week etc that way at least he knows what you want and y'all can avoid all this drama

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE