How do you deal with cheating SO?

I have no trust left. My husband cheated on me. I've heard of couples cheating when they aren't happy and fighting a lot but I thought we were happy. We had a home, careers, date nights, nights out with our friends, great sex. Then I found out he had cheated with at least 3 other women in our last 2 years of marriage and I divorced him. When he was going out with his friends it was actually other woman. One of his friends finally told me what he was really doing. It never even occurred to me he was cheating. I never questioned what he was doing.

I have been single for 4 years, never gonna date again, definitely never gonna love anyone ever again.

SKIP AHEAD TO MY PROBLEM: I met a guy 5 months ago we have been exclusive for 3 months. We see each other about once a week. I have no complaints about him. He respects me, is romantic, makes me laugh, shared interests, and again great sex. I haven't told him about my insecurity. But I want to break up with him every time he goes out with his friends. I can't handle being blind sided again. How do other people deal with this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't dwell on what other people were like, I've never been cheated on. But I've had relationships that I don't want repeated. If I were to judge everyone the same and remain skeptical of them it'd drain me mentally. I prefer to look at everyone as a blank slate when I first see them, don't make judgements before you get to know them.