What type of moves can I do to help work out my calves?

So I don't go to the gym and need to tone up my calves. I have a Swiss ball (rubber) that I use for doing core work. Anything for my calves on the rubber ball? thx

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah calf raises are how I worked mine out when I used to work out. You need to add weight to your frame to get the most out of your exercise. You can go to walmart and buy the appropriate weights as you progress in strength through your workouts. Just holding the weight with both hands close to you in front of you or even putting the weights in a simple and reliable backpack will work.

Calf raises are simple, I'll describe it like a girl, you stand feet flat, heels down over an edge (Like the base of some stairs) and you flex your calves where your heels go up (Sort of like wearing high heels that aren't there I guess) then you slowly bring them back down (This is also important, you work the full range of motion for the sets of muscles that control that movement that way.), then naturally you repeat.

I hope that helps.