Is once a cheater always a cheater true?

My boyfriend cheated on me 2 years ago when we first started dating. Now we have a daughter together and he says he loves me all the time and would never do that again. Do you think he would? Also have you cheated on someone you really loved more than once?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Using a word like "always" is a bit of an exaggeration, but cheaters will almost always continue to cheat. They rarely stop cheating and if they do, it is more likely to do with their desperation increasing, or their confidence decreasing than anything else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. This saying is absolutely true. I feel for you and hope it turns out good in your case, but I'm not holding my breath. Take care of your daughter and yourself. Set a goal to get out on your own because he will cheat again, if he hasn't already. Don't buy into their BS. If someone really cared for and respected you, they would never do such a treacherous act toward you. Good luck to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it shows they have a lack of respect for someone who trusts them. You don't want that in your life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• for me that saying is true- once a cheater always a cheater, I know people do change but unfortuantely once a trust is broken overnight, it will take ages or not possible to get it back. trust is a valuable thing and it takes ages to build it but a split second to ruin it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a manwhore, always a manwhore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, once a cheater always a cheater. I believe this 100%, no doubt in my mind. It's honestly never failed from what I've seen.

I have never cheated, and I never would.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes