Is once a cheater always a cheater true?

My boyfriend cheated on me 2 years ago when we first started dating. Now we have a daughter together and he says he loves me all the time and would never do that again. Do you think he would? Also have you cheated on someone you really loved more than once?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Using a word like "always" is a bit of an exaggeration, but cheaters will almost always continue to cheat. They rarely stop cheating and if they do, it is more likely to do with their desperation increasing, or their confidence decreasing than anything else.