Idk whether to leave or not. may you voice your opinion?

For a year I been dating and living with my boyfriend. I been always trying to get him to stop answering his ex but he continue to do so. His ex still loves him. He said she's crazy he don't want her and don't worry about her. She be calling and texting as if she's doing it on purpose because she know I'm here with him. He had her blocked but somehow she got unblocked. In August I talked him into filing a harassment report. He refuse to follow through with it. she even claim to know where he stay at and she said she been over. Now I have some of his female friends following me on Instagram, but nobody interact with me nor speak with me. He refuse to put our pictures up so his ex can see us. I'm the only one posting our relationship on the internet. he said he don't want people in our business. He post other female pictures on his social media. He will not stop answering his ex nor will he change his number. he won't give up his ex information or anything. she calls/texts as she pleases. He say he blocks the numbers she calls him from but I later found out she is only on his reject calling list. On Instagram there is nothing about us on his page. I do all the work. He don't text when I'm around but he be answering. He told me he answer her so she can stop calling him. I'm confused in all this. He said she obsessed over d*ck. I talked to him about this before. He said she crazy.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• "Somehow she got unblocked" - Because he had unblocked her.

He likes the attention that she's giving him.

Guys love to stick their d-ick in crazy. Haha

I suggest you leave. From what he's doing, shows how much he cares about your relationship.

He's being VERY sketchy and obvious too.

• I seen a text that she sent that said she's doing this because she don't give a f*ck about me. He said she was just a f*ck to him

• She haven't mentioned sex but he said that's how this happened. He told me 9 different stories and you right I gotta leave

• Then don't question it anymore and leave.