Quick! somebody is breaking into your house. what do you grab?

1. An apple

2. Roll of toilet paper

3. TV remote

4. Pair of socks

5. Shampoo bottle

These are the only items you have in your home to protect youself. Which one do you choose?

Updates:
You can come up with your own option but it CANNOT be your cellphone anything sharp

or a gun.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd grab the TV remote and shove it so far down his throat he'd have to hope that it came out the other end, or not.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Is there any Shampoo in the bottle? Right in the eyes! hopefully it's not no more tears.

5|1
    0|0
  • The TV remote is the hardest and easiest to wield of all options. It also has the sharpest corners and requires the least skill and works best with instinctual behavioral jabs.The shampoo bottle is second but because of the element of surprise the intruder has on you your aim will be too undedicated to have any real effect. You'll likely just miss altogether or make a random mess. The socks could be used to choke but that requires an extreme amount of concentration. The apple is worthless. The roll of TP is even more worthless.

Option 6 should be "A SHARD OF GLASS I GOT FROM THE WINDOW I BROKE OUT TO ESCAPE THAT I TURNED AROUND CUT YOU WITH BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKER". All caps.

1|0
    0|0
  • All I need are my martial arts skills. No need for a weapon. Every person needs to know how to protect themselves without any objects. It can save your life someday.

0|1
    0|0
  • The roll of toilet paper, he's going to shit himself when he runs into me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Put the apple in one sock, the remote in the other and wail on his head.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have some really shitty stinky socks just to protect myself! use them as stink bombs!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a loaded EAA Witness P Carry .40 caliber next to my bed. I'm grabbing it. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab a blanket to hide under.

Then tell my wife to check out the noise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shampoo bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those choices, I'd say I'd pick the apple. If you throw that bastard hard enough, it would hurt pretty bad if it clocked you straight in your face. Seems like the most "weapon-y" choice on the list.

0|1
    0|0
  • TV remote, you can turn the TV on all of a sudden to show that someone is home/awake. Or if he is a violent burglar, that would be the most effective weapon. If I came up with my own option, it'd be a rolling pin haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hear a loud bang, see an orange flash, and then hear a thud as the robber dropped to the ground from my 45 pistol. End of story.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Out of your options I would go with Shampoo like someone shady mentioned it would burn the crap out of their eyes, it could even possibly make them go blind!

Now what I would do with my own choice that isn't my cell, a gun, and isn't sharp...

I would grab a Frying Pan hide somewhere and wait for them to walk past me and into my trap... Mwuahahahahaha! (sorry about the evil laugh... It just felt right) Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmm out of those choices I'm not sure. Not much of a choice. I'll go with my own answer, a pot of hot water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shampoo bottle! squirt the shampoo in his eyes to make him blind and run for my life or kick his ass in a closet and close the door with my key >:D

0|0
    0|0
  • SHAMPOO bottle! I might be skilled enough to pour the stuff in his eyes or attack witch a sharper edge..

0|0
    0|0
  • Shampoo bottle. Hit him on the back of his head while he's turned around. Knock the perp right out

0|0
    0|0
  • TV remote! I will stab the burglar in the face with it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well of course lol.. I mean to protect yourself so you can get out.

• Show All
    • Good choices!

• Haha, thank you. ^.^ I knew watching all those crime shows would be good for something!

• Tv remote + my fist won't fail. I know Karate ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • can of hairspray

0|0
    0|0
  • umbrella

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes