Moving in with my boyfriend. I'm getting cold feet. What should I do?

Hello Everyone,

I'm 24 years old. I have been seeing a 23 year old for about 10 months now. He is in the USAF and before he left, we had joked about moving in together when he gets stationed on base. He and I will rent out a place, but he will technically live on base.

I figured that it would never get to that point, but we are now two weeks from his graduation, after which he has two months of tech school before he gets his base. We are still going strong, and he still talks about moving in with me. And OUR PLACE. I'm very hesitant to move out, I honestly didn't think this would ever happen. What should I do? I know he will be crushed if I don't move out with him, but going to a new place and starting a whole new life with someone is terrifying!

Most sincerely.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• How far is the move? What are you giving up?

• I'm a world dancer and aerialist, I have started to create a name here. I also have a very good day job that pays well. I'm not sure how far I would be moving since he hasn't been assigned a base yet. It could be anywhere from three hours to across the country.

• Thankyou.

• Mhm.