It's been four months since the breakup and I'm still hurting. What else can I do?

It's been four months since my ex of two years broke up with me and I' still hurting while he has moved on.

When we first broke up I went back to doing TKD for a few days, I was in school so my school work kept me busy, I had an internship that kept me busy for a little, I would hang out with friends, but every time I see a couple I get sad. And it hits me the most at night when I'm alone.

I've done everything that I possibly could have and I'm still suffering and I don't understand why I have to hurt so much when he has moved on.

10