Should I say what I feel?

I work with this girl at work. I've caught her glancing at me but never really talked to her. We naturally started talking, she asked about my age, education and so on. She is older then me by 8 eight years but continues to talk to me. We now talk follow each other everyday that we work together. Twice, our coworkers have brought up that I complimented her looks behind her back. The first time she blushed and said "i should be embarrassed to like someone her age. The 2nd time she said my name and blushed, went silent and then teased my about the work we'redoing together. I've never told her face to face how beautiful I actually think she is. I went to far teasing her one day and called her old and gross. she laughed but she brings it up all the time. I said no I don't think that but she said deep down I did a little bit. I've never told her how I really feel because I don't want to say something, incase she doesn't feel the same. We're both smiling and always happy when we're with each other but I don't know if she is feeling the same as i.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• She's feeling the same as you! She obviously knows your interested given what the co-workers said to her and guarantee she wouldn't be this friendly with you if the attraction wasn't mutual. I think you're playing it out well but if your really concerned that what you said to her (being old and gross) bothered her then tell her how beautiful you think she is. Although, do so at the proper time and place (not work). Ya need to ask her out and when you get her alone, then tell her. Her reaction will be good I'm sure and may even surprise you, lol. ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE