Should I say how I feel?

I work with this girl at work. I've caught her glancing at me but never really talked to her. We naturally started talking, she asked about my age, education and so on. She is older then me by 8 eight years but continues to talk to me. We now talk follow each other everyday that we work together. Twice, our coworkers have brought up that I complimented her looks behind her back. The first time she blushed and said "i should be embarrassed to like someone her age. The 2nd time she said my name and blushed, went silent and then teased my about the work we'redoing together. I've never told her face to face how beautiful I actually think she is. I went to far teasing her one day and called her old and gross. she laughed but she brings it up all the time. I said no I don't think that but she said deep down I did a little bit. I've never told her how I really feel because I don't want to say something, incase she doesn't feel the same. We're both smiling and always happy when we're with each other but I don't know if she is feeling the same as i.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's too big an age difference, and on her part, it's questionable to be flirting with someone that young.

Secondly, this is at work, there will be gossip, disapproval, probably, from the boss...a lot of reasons to back away from her.

OK to joke around, but don't make some big declaration; either you'll get rejected, or you'll get into trouble, and WISH you had been rejected!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE