What's the meanest thing you have ever done to someone?

This is going to sound shitty, but my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my ex BFF. I was feeling vindictive and spiteful, so I went and hooked up with his cousin and 2 friends. How about you?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a freshman in high school there was this guy with long hair, I cut some little pieces from a broom that looked like his hair and walked behind him with scissors and pretended I just cut a chunk of his hair off. The next day he came to school with his head shaved and told me it was because I cut a chunk of his hair out lol.