How many times do you take back someone after they break up with you?

How many times do you take someone back if they break up with you more than one time? Do you take them back the 2nd time, 3rd time, 4th time? How many times do you allow that and go back with that person?

3413

Most Helpful Guy

• None. What was wrong is still there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So if a woman breaks up with you one time and says she made a mistake and wants you back you won't take her back?

• exactly. Good answer

• I mean if you love this girl and u want to make it work then be straight up with her and tell her you not about to keep breaking up with me and think I will always take you back and tell her she has to stop that.