Come somebody tell me what this girl is thinking?

I am so confused. I really like this coworker girl, but I can't tell what she is thinking or feeling. The thing is she has a boyfriend. She is pretty shy and when she first started I would just see her everywhere, like randomly bumping into her all the time. Then the first time I talked to her she turned tomato red and could barely spit a word out. Over time we developed the same routines taking the same breaks in the morning and arriving to work at the same time. We would walk and talk almost every morning. I started to like this girl too much so I backed off and changed up my routine on her so not to see her as much. I could tell this was messing with her and she would usually come try and find me like try and feel me out. The other day she even drove around the back way where I park I think to check on my status - she has no reason to drive this way because she come from the other side and it's very out of her way. I have been doing this for the past couple of week and I also have been ignoring her. I can tell she is wondering what the hell is going on. So by doing this she has ran to my buddy, and is now matching her schedule with him and walking and talking with him in the mornings like her and I used to. He told me last week that she is doing this and how "its' creeping" him out! This made me mad, especially because this was like her and I's thing and in 9 months have never seen them walk or talk together once.

So I stopped and talked with her yesterday at her cubicle and she seemed cool and happy to chat with me, but now I feel like she's not into me anymore. What is she thinking? What happened? Why?

20