What are your favorite memories/ ex lover stories that make you smile whenever you think about them?

Have any of you guys felt like you shared a real intimate relationship with someone? despite it ending,have you ever had a lover that changed your life, whose memories of them always puts a smile on your face despite knowing for a fact that you can never have those memories again? if so, what were they? This holiday season I can't help but want to hear those love stories you guys have : )

Me and my had ended for about a year now despite him breaking up with me, I felt that the best way to move on was to be thankful to have the privilege to be able to share your entire self with someone even if it was false. in incremental moments... those moments in which I used to yearn and grieve over, are now my most cherished memories of happiness that always puts a smile on my face till today.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being at 10,000 Lakes Festival and we were all hanging out on the beach. Some staff with a camera were giving away two VIP tickets to whichever couple would strip naked and run into the water. There were hundreds of people there. My ex asked one of the employees, "What about the children". She just replied,"nature is beautiful". LOL. So . . . we stripped buck and ran into the water, VIP tickets earned. I'll never forget that. He brought out the crazy in me :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say I smile every time I think of my exes, but I do have a few memories of them that make me smile. Playing games and being silly together mostly. Although I do thank every guy who crushed my heart and brushed me off like a disgusting fly, because I learned how strong I am and can be every time I get over them. I'm ALMOST at a point where I don't see any reason I need a man to be happy at all, which is empowering for someone who used to think without a man in my life I was nothing.

Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my ex tripped over. That always cracks me up

0|0
    0|0
  • My first love and I are very good friends now... nothing there but have stayed in touch and still have some of the same friends 8 years on.

I just think about all the learning we did, all the drugs, the dogs we lived with who wernt ours.

He knew when I would be back from work and always had a spliff rolled and he would have just smoked a bit by the time I walked in then pass it to me and go cook me dinner. He had a nickname for me and when we got separated walking the dogs or on a walk... he would call out my nickname in a really high pitched voice and I would reply with the same, in a call and response untill we found each other haha.

He is the only person I know I can truly trust, tell anything to and who knows me inside out.

If I didn't mess up on cocaine then we may still be together, we probably should be.

However, we have such a good friendship now, I am greatfull for that. We already made an agreement if we ever end up on our own we will marry each other and grow old together.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for sharing such a delightful dark-yet goofy side of your relationship anon. It's great you guys are still friends. I wish all the best for you ; )

• I would just like to point out were not druggies now! we are older wiser and clean lol

• I don't tend to focus on my past relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite was when I woke up crying and panicking because of a nightmare I had, and he hugged me and said "it's okay, stop crying, I'll protect you". and we fell asleep together that way.

we broke up now because he like someone else, so I decided it was best to let him go to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The first time my girlfriend pulled the sheets off her bed and patted the mattress, silently indicating to me that I should join her under the covers.

Picnic in Stephens Green.

Putting her head on my shoulder when we were both stoned from mushrooms, and telling me that I made her feel so safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most romantic (this woman) ever showed me was after she broke up with me. 3 months go by, I am in bed nude in a deep sleep holding my new girl friend of just about two weeks.

3 O'clock in the morning hot summer night house is completely dark. All the sudden this silhouette appears in the door way. A wicked gasp from my new girl awakens me. I lounge out of bed fist reeled back ready to knock out the figure the switch brightens up the room and it my drunk ex. Just in time for me to stop from making contact.

She screams WTF is this who is she and lunges after her. I bare hug her to stop her attacking the new girl. Ex hits me instead wrestling with me as I'm just blocking her not attacking. She Takes a framed picture off the wall and smashes it grabs a big piece of glass I try grabbing her wrists to stop her as she sticks it into my forearm as I was protecting myself.

Blood freaks both girls out 911 was called she gets arrested I get my severely sliced up arm taken care of and NOW we all have a story that we will always remember every time I look at my scar I am reminded of how much she knew she made a mistake of dumping me... THANK GOD lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes