What are your favorite memories/ ex lover stories that make you smile whenever you think about them?

Have any of you guys felt like you shared a real intimate relationship with someone? despite it ending,have you ever had a lover that changed your life, whose memories of them always puts a smile on your face despite knowing for a fact that you can never have those memories again? if so, what were they? This holiday season I can't help but want to hear those love stories you guys have : )

Me and my had ended for about a year now despite him breaking up with me, I felt that the best way to move on was to be thankful to have the privilege to be able to share your entire self with someone even if it was false. in incremental moments... those moments in which I used to yearn and grieve over, are now my most cherished memories of happiness that always puts a smile on my face till today.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Being at 10,000 Lakes Festival and we were all hanging out on the beach. Some staff with a camera were giving away two VIP tickets to whichever couple would strip naked and run into the water. There were hundreds of people there. My ex asked one of the employees, "What about the children". She just replied,"nature is beautiful". LOL. So . . . we stripped buck and ran into the water, VIP tickets earned. I'll never forget that. He brought out the crazy in me :)