Getting over my ex!

About 4 months ago I broke up with my ex. About a couple weeks later. I got into another relationship with a girl I had been crushing on for years.

I love my current girlfriend more than anything. She make me feel good, she's literally my everything, I am so thankful to have her as my gf.

Except one thing. I'm still feeling anger, pain, and just venting over my last girlfriend. I just can't get over all the shit she did and what she put me through. I'm so upset how she ruined me in many ways.

My sister always tells this is not normal, and I need therapy!

If anyone is reading this id really like some advice ASAP

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have unresolved issues with your ex..why are you in a relationship with someone else?