He contacted his transexual ex because he is afraid of losing me?

hi guys and girls! here is my problem. I have been with my boyfriend for almost half a year. in the first month I caught that he kept contacting with his ex who has already gone back to her country. The conversation was quite intimate like I love you always,i miss you and I will go to xxxx to find you... and we argued about this for three times and finally he told me that the reason why he did it is because he is not sure if I really want a relationship with him as I am the best girl he has ever met.( well not to be arrogate, I am sure I the best girl in his life so far Because all his ex were quite unusual.) so he didn't want to lose both of us if I decide to break up one day. about his ex, she is transexual! He was with her just because at that time e come to london alone for work and had no friend at all. plus he doesn't drink or smoke so it made him harder to meet new people. although he lives in his brothers house but he just doesn't want to depend on his family anymore. and his ex was the first people who cared about him and has no relation with his family. that's why he chose to be with her but more as friends not love. and those intimate words are just to make her happy as he doesn't want to upset her.He cried and stood on his knees asking me to forgive and gave me his Facebook password. After that in next four months we spent the best summer together. But just last week we had a big argument and I said something quite hurtful so he thought I seriously want to break up with him this time. we didn't meet for ten days and hardly texted. and one day when I checked his Facebook I found out he and her ex are friends with each other again on Facebook. I can't handle it Because it means the last several months were a lie. so I called him and asked him why and lost my control on the phone. that night he rushed to my house after work. I was quite surprised as I thought we were really over after that call. He said he thought I don't care if we break up at all Because I said our relationship is meaningless. so he thought I was a player. and why he added his ex is because she added him months ago but he didn't accepted it till last week we broke up. Anyway just blah blah blah... so we went back together. But! two days ago I just want to see what he said to his ex on Facebook but I saw AGAIN those I missed you and I want to live with you'! I was totally freak out! evenmore that girl knows me and he told her he was with me just for fun.! and they even plan to meet again on Christmas. I punched him and yelled at him and just out of my mind. He kept saying sorry sorry I didn't mean it .. I am a big liar ... I asked why! why... he said he didn't want to tell me but just want t me to trust him that all the things between us is true and the words he said to her are just a lie. of course I couldn't buy it! so finally he said he want to use her because she has a friend who has empty bedroom and might give him a cheaper rent move in as he just doesn't want to sleep

o his brothers couch any longer. and as I told him I would going back to my country in next November, so he is scared of what can he do after I go. I said you should tell me about your troubles but he said he didn't want to be on my way as I have better future as long as I can do whatever I want and he would do anything to make us being together and even said he needs to marry me to give me more time to settle down here. well But after all this I don't really know if I should trust him or not

02