Who also has unwanted fantasies about their ex?

For the last couples of months I've been having unwanted fantasies about my.ex. This been going on sometimes. Lately he been hanging around in my neighborhood and he been trying to get my attention but I just ignore it. The only reason we split because sold drugs and didn't want to get caught in that kind of life.

My current relationship is already on the rocks due to the fact he like to flirt with every female he comes in contact with. He has been real secretive lately. Then had the nerves to aak me for $300 so he can get toys for.his kids for xmas. I'm sorry that I had to be the grinch and be selfish but I told him that I'm not financially supporting him and I'm not doing this if he's using me for money. I want to buy my neices and nephews something for Xmas and I cant. I'm pretty sure he is mad. So what. I rather be alone. Advice please

10