Thoughts on how to get her back?

Ok so here goes, I messed up big time today. My girlfriend(ex) were going through a "break" no kissing, no sex... however we still cuddled and slept in the same bed. Still said I love you. However, I was suspicious about her and a guy at her work and that she did not want to get officially back with me because she wanted to hook up with him. So, I left a tape recorder in my car so I can listen in if anything happened.. Long story short, she found out about the recorder and no she refuses to talk to me. Everytime I say sorry she tells me to go F*ck myself. We still live together (idk how much longer) and I really want her back. What should I do? Please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no trust here. I think it's better to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean this is true love though.. When we are good., we are really good. We just have really bad times too :(

• It's not true love. If it were you wouldn't feel the need to take a break from your relationship. Relationships are about being together as one, not breaking up hoping that helps. You wouldn't expect your "true love" to bang someone at work nor would you have major trust/jealousy issues. You don't have a true love, you have an unhealthy relationship.

You crossed a MAJOR line with the recorder. I'd never take you back.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Tell her that you just wanted to see if she actually wanted to be with you, you're sorry you didn't trust her but you didn't know what else to do. It was a last resort type thing, If she really loves you and you really love her you guys will be able to talk it out. If not then maybe it's time to move on, especially if you guys are having troubles.

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't trust her .. and she wants to hook up with another guy from work.. that's nothing good to that at all.. I'm sorry but this is headed for break up town .. BUT maybe that's what needs to happen .. I think she wants you or she did but she wants to date around to .. you guys wasn't really broke up if your living and cuddling together . she needs to choice either be with you or go date other men .. if you want her back you might have to let her go to get her back .. let her go have her fun and get it out of the way then she might see how silly she was being and miss what she had with you but do you really want to wait for all that ? you really need to have a real talk with her and see what you both want .

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize, tell her you are sorry and explain how you felt and feel. Both of you should work on trust between two of you, maybe see some couple counsellor. If you love her, she is worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL She is funny. That is what you get. Should have hid it better.lolol

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you really want her back? With her attitude I'd move on...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Bro...I like tennis... it is light...fun...good exercise. but if one player decides to walk off the court and the other doesn't want to leave... then that person needs to find a new opponent, because if you serve and she isn't there to hit it back...really...whats the point? Grab your balls and find a new court.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know for a fact she wanted to hook up with a guy at work then are you still chasing her? Fuckher, move on! You're not missing out on much if the girl that sleeps in the same bed as you wants to hook up with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • That the thing, I thought she did... but I chased it down the rabbit hole way too far and invaded her privacy.

• Show All
    • Yes, an ask a million questions but that doesn't make it right that I would do something like this ya know.

• You're right it doesn't... Honestly your situation is messsed up. All I can recommend is to give her some space now and then talk out your trust issues. Gl

• So.. you showed her that you're an insecure paranoid guy, who thinks she's a cheater.

Why should she get back with you exactly? You don't sound like the sort of guy girls dream about.

"Mr Sandman, bring me a boy...

Make him insecure and so paranoid,

Make him think, that I am a cheater,

So that he can turn in to a wife-beater!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes