Thoughts on how to get her back?

Ok so here goes, I messed up big time today. My girlfriend(ex) were going through a "break" no kissing, no sex... however we still cuddled and slept in the same bed. Still said I love you. However, I was suspicious about her and a guy at her work and that she did not want to get officially back with me because she wanted to hook up with him. So, I left a tape recorder in my car so I can listen in if anything happened.. Long story short, she found out about the recorder and no she refuses to talk to me. Everytime I say sorry she tells me to go F*ck myself. We still live together (idk how much longer) and I really want her back. What should I do? Please help.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no trust here. I think it's better to move on.

• I mean this is true love though.. When we are good., we are really good. We just have really bad times too :(

• It's not true love. If it were you wouldn't feel the need to take a break from your relationship. Relationships are about being together as one, not breaking up hoping that helps. You wouldn't expect your "true love" to bang someone at work nor would you have major trust/jealousy issues. You don't have a true love, you have an unhealthy relationship.

You crossed a MAJOR line with the recorder. I'd never take you back.