I need to get over him.

I dated a freshman for two months.. we had such a cute relationship and all the girls at my school were jealous, because 1. I'm in 8th grade (he's almost 2 years older then me), and 2. He was always so sweet and he'd send those "Good morning beautiful :)" texts and ugh. After 2 months, we both got really busy and I'd get upset that I never got to see him because we go to different schools and live like 45 minutes away from each other and I play soccer, he plays varsity football so ya basically no time for each other. Long story short, I broke up with him, we got back together, one week later, he breaks up with me. Then after that he did not text or anything for a full month. Then suddenly he texts me out of the blue and after a couple days of texting, he said he still had feelings for me. Then I said something that offended him and then he goes "you've just changed so much, I don't know if I want a relationship with you anymore." So I'm here like... *in my mind* "well now I kinda want you back..." but then he sends me a pic of him and this really pretty girl -_- even though all my guy friends say I'm prettier than her, I'm still jealous and offended... I really want to get over him. He hasn't texted me in like a week and I always find myself hoping that it's him each time my phone buzzes. HOW DO I GET OVER HIM!?!?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In order to get over him you first have to cut off contact completely. There is no use of waiting for him to text you or contact you, because its only going to hurt you more the longer he doesn't. It

seems like a big mind game to me. He was trying to make you jealous, and the picture should tell you that he's moved on. In my experience of dating I've learned that no matter how many times you get together with an ex, it will no longer be the same because you DO change,and your outlook of the person changes as well.

You might think you want him now hun, but trust me you are better off focusing on school and your life. Boys and girls your age aren't looking for anything to serious now anyways, there is plenty of time to find someone new. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much!

• No problem! :) Thanks for BA

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Start thinking that the only reason your hurting is because your soul is angry at you for wasting time with such a loser, because it wants you to realize your worth more than this guy could ever offer you and that there's better guys with beter text's and will always make you top priority when you need them,x that's why you hurt and that's how you get over him,x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with cutting off all contact with him. Deleting all social media, text messages, block his number if you have an iphone. Everything. Busy yourself with extracurricular activities, see your friends. Keep busy. It's hard but there are plenty of other wonderful guys out there. You just have to be patient and keep looking. You're still young, you have lots of time :). Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the hell would he send you a picture of him with another girl after claiming he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you? Maybe he's trying to make you jealous? Anyway, my advice to you is to focus on other things like school and soccer, and soon enough you find yourself moving on. It's not easy and it is certainly not a quick process, but it works. Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes