Tips on how to break up with him?

So I want to break up with him and here's why

1. He's cheap, and only time he's paid for me is to let me have 10 cents at McDonald's after me buying him $80 worth of alcohol, weed and 3 large pizzas.

2. His parents, sister, and friends all treat me like shit. His sister wanted to beat me up, his dad kicked me out on the streets one night mid sleepover and his friend always puts me down

3. He never initiates sex and we only had sex in a month period

4. He has no goals or aspirations in life. He doesn't have a job or doesn't go to college and he's 21.

What's a nice way to put this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to tell him that you want more from a relationship, and that if relationships are to be long term then you and him need to be able to put more effort into it, and you feel as if there's no effort being put into yours any more, so to call it a day and move on is probably the best thing to do.x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just simply say its not working out between us. You have to be determined, he may start asking you for reasons and promising that he'll change. Don't buy it just tell him its over and go no contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • You were stupid to stay with him for even that long. If weed, being cheap, having family mock you isn't a red flag then you're gonna be a poor guys door stop till your my age darling.

get it done, leave him, focus on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • say exactly what you just said in this question and tell it to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• "Yeah if you could just not be my boyfriend anymoorrree.. That would be GREATTT" -_- ...

Something like that should work lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes